- INCI Name Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Oil
- PART USED Cones
- COMMON NAMES Common Hops, Beer Hops
- SYNONYMS Humulus lupulus L.
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- ORIGIN India
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION Top to Middle Note
60 in stock
We are committed to your privacy. At Malika Essential we use the information you provide us to contact you regarding our content and products.
You authorize Malika Essential to charge your card for the quoted price.
Please get to know our organic Cinnamon bark essential oil
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Family Name: Lauraceae
- INCI: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil
- Common Names: Cinnamon Bark, True Cinnamon
- Parts Used: Bark
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Scent: Medium, Floral, Sweet, and spicy
- Appearance: Yellow to Orange
- Physical State: Liquid
- Natural: Yes
- Purity: 100%
- Organic: Yes