- INCI Name Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Oil
- PART USED Cones
- COMMON NAMES Common Hops, Beer Hops
- SYNONYMS Humulus lupulus L.
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- ORIGIN India
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION Top to Middle Note
60 in stock
We are committed to your privacy. At Malika Essential we use the information you provide us to contact you regarding our content and products.
You authorize Malika Essential to charge your card for the quoted price.
Please get to know our organic Fennel essential oil
- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare
- INCI Name: Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel Seed oil)
- Common Names: Ronan Fennel, French Fennel, Florence Fennel,
- Fenkel, Saunf, Finocchio
- Parts Used: Seeds
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Scent: Middle to Top Note
- Odor: Sweet, Anise/Licorice-like Camphoraceous Aroma
- Strength of Aroma: Strong Excellent Quality
- Appearance: Colorless to Pale Yellow
- Physical State: Liquid
- Natural: Yes
- Purity: 100%
- Organic: Yes
There are no reviews yet.