- INCI Name Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Oil
- PART USED Cones
- COMMON NAMES Common Hops, Beer Hops
- SYNONYMS Humulus lupulus L.
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- ORIGIN India
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION Top to Middle Note
59 in stock
We are committed to your privacy. At Malika Essential we use the information you provide us to contact you regarding our content and products.
You authorize Malika Essential to charge your card for the quoted price.
Please get to know our organic Carrot seed essential oil
- Country of Origin: India
- Botanical Name: Daucus Carota
- Synonyms: Daucus Carota L.
- INCI: Daucus Carota
- Common Names: Wild Carrot, Queen Anne’s Lace,
- Bird’s Nest, Bishop’s Lace
- Parts Used: Seed
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Scent: Strong, Dry, Root-Like Woody, Earthy Aroma
- Appearance: Yellow to pale Orange Brown
- Physical State: Liquid
- Natural: Yes
- Purity: 100%
- Organic: Yes